Vonets HT-610 is a single port all-in-one VoIP gateway integrated access device that features superb audio quality, rich functions, and high level of integration, compactness and ultra-affordability.
- Supports SIP 2.0, TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP/RARP, NTP, PPPoE, TFTP, HTTP, etc
- Supports G.711 (alaw and u-law), G.723.1 (5.3K/6.3K), G.726 (40K/32K/24K/16K), G.728, G.729A/B and iLBC..
- Built-in Router, NAT, Gateway and DMZ port forwarding. Can also be configured to function as a two Ethernet ports bridge (NAT function is disabled)
- Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio quality; advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology
- Supports standard voice features such as Call keeping, Call Waiting, Hold, Transfer Forward, FLASH; Supports three way conference
- Supports VAD, CNG, AGC, the echo cancellation (G.168) and Silence suppression.
- Supports layer 2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and layer 3 QoS (ToS, iffServ, MPLS)
- Powerful remote management by TFTP or HTTP mode.
- To dispose through the browser or the voice hint.
- Supports auto-crossing firewall (NAT);
- Supports CALL Progress free enactment function.
- Supports the volume adjustment of gateway
- Supports SIP encrypts mode, avoid force-out
- Supports remote upgrade and upgrade configuration function
- Supports passing through and T.38 fax mode.
|Router / bridge /DHCP
||74 x 106 x 25 mm|
|Active status temperature
||0 - 40º|
||10% - 95%|
|Power source adapter
||AC IN: 100V-240V
DC OUT: +9V/600mA
Use power: <2.5W